Set to the backdrop of one of New Zealand’s scenic gems, the Abel Tasman Lodge provides a unique conference venue environment for all of your business meetings, team building exercises and other corporate gatherings.
We can provide accommodation and conference venue space for up to 25 attendees. With our purpose built conference room set in beautiful native gardens with views onto the Abel Tasman National Park.
- Team Building
- Corporate Away Days
Thank you for accommodating us for the HABiT 2015 Conference, and assisting us to host such a wonderful and successful conference.
Your venue was superb – exactly what we were looking for. We were extremely grateful of the outstanding food service which was included – in particular our upmarket bbq, and then venturing out for a superb dinner the following evening.
In addition, an impromptu boat trip was arranged, and enjoyed by all those who participated.
The Abel Tasman Lodge & surrounding area is stunning !!! …a truly beautiful location.
Cherie Brien, HABiT New Zealand Ltd
WHAT WE OFFER
- Specialist Conference Room – The Kowhai Room
- Chalet style rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- High speed WiFi
- Room service breakfast
- Morning, afternoon teas and lunches to suit your requirements
- Tea, coffee, fruit and sweets to keep you going through the day!
- A range of dinner options – BBQ’s, catered inhouse solutions or visiting one of the local restaurants
- Airport and local pick ups can be easily arranged
THE KOWHAI CONFERENCE ROOM
- A hexagonal shaped conference room, suitable to a range of layouts
- Great natural light
- Blackout capability for presentations
- Easel, Whiteboard, Large Flatscreen TV and clear wall space for projectors
- Breakout space available
- Stunning out look across native gardens into the Abel Tasman National Park
MAKE IT MEMORABLE AND DIFFERENT
Want to make it special. We can arrange tailor made excursions into the park to suit your needs, walking, water taxi, kayak, sailing or even a private launch. Doing it in this unique setting allows you to inspire and reinvigorate your work colleagues.