RETREATS IN THE ABEL TASMAN
Set to the backdrop of one of New Zealand’s scenic gems, the Abel Tasman Lodge provides a tranquil environment to host your next retreat. The serenity of this area offers the chance to take your clients away from the everyday. As soon as you arrive at the Abel Tasman Lodge your clients will feel the change in pace, the change in energy.
We can provide accommodation, indoor and outdoor spaces for Yoga, Qigong, Tai Chi, meditation, wellness or coaching groups. Both our indoor and outdoor spaces have stunning views to our New Zealand native gardens set to the background of the Abel Tasman National Park.
Come surround yourself and your clients in the peace of Abel Tasman Lodge. From the morning birdsong, the nearby wetland filled with flora and fauna, to the evening starlight show. Be inspired by the natural surroundings.
Abel Tasman Lodge is ideal for a wide range of retreats including
- Qigong & Tai Chi
- Yoga Groups
WHAT WE OFFER
What differentiates Abel Tasman Lodge from other places is our unique setup allows us to be be completely flexible to your needs. Whether it be in house catering or self catering, intimate set-ups for groups or individuals, coaching, or physical activity requirements. We will work with you to create the perfect situation.
We can cater for small groups from 2 up to 20 providing the level of service that you would expect from a professionally run business, but with that all important family influence.
- The Kowhai Room – a purpose built flexible room space
- Timber chalets that fit perfectly with the natural surroundings of this peaceful area
- Newly renovated chalet style rooms which include all of the essentials plus have modern tiled ensuites
- Free high speed WiFi
- Cultural or adventure activities
- Airport and local pick ups
THE KOWHAI ROOM
A hexagonal shaped room, works perfectly for a number of room layouts – lounge style, conference or coaching layout or open space for yoga / wellness retreats.
- Great natural light
- Log fire
- Presentation tools available – large screen TV, whiteboards, flip charts
- Stunning peaceful native garden area that ideally suited for breakout spaces, wellness / yoga activities and for outdoor eating
- Views to Abel Tasman National Park
MEAL AND FOOD OPTIONS
Meals can be provided and we can also accommodate self-catering groups with a large kitchen and breakfast and evening dining area.
- Room service breakfast
- Morning, afternoon teas and lunches to suit your requirements
- Tea, coffee, fruit and sweets to keep you going through the day!
- A range of dinner options – BBQ’s, catered in house solutions or visiting one of the local restaurants
- Self catered option available
ADD SOMETHING TO MAKE IT MEMORABLE AND DIFFERENT
Want to make it special. We can arrange tailor made excursions into the park to suit yours and your clients needs
- water taxi into the Abel Tasman National Park
- Guided Eco-Tour in and around Abel Tasman National Park
- Kayaking, Sailing and Boat Charters
- Visit to local Maori Marae
- A trip to the sacred Riwaka River – where it emerges from under the Takaka hill
- Visit golden secluded beaches or lush green NZ forest
- plus much more
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Simple pricing model based on group size
- Arrange local excursions – both outdoor and cultural
- Organise transport for airport and local activities
- Provide marketing materials including high quality photos of the area
- Professional support to make your job as Retreat Leader easier
RETREAT LEADERS FAQ’S
For answers to a range of important questions for retreat leaders please click on the FAQ link
PRICING, TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND BESPOKE REQUIREMENTS
If you would like us to give you a quote for your next retreat please email Jocelyn or Scott at email@example.com