These are just examples of an itinerary you can do. All of the activities listed below can be done in any order.
DAY ONE ITINERARY
Choose from one of the following:
- Water taxi & walk a section of the Abel Tasman National Park Coast Track. How about the Beaches & Bays or
- Go kayaking in Abel Tasman and visit the seals up close. Try Abel Tasman Kayaks ‘Remote Coast’ or Kahu Kayaks ‘Classic Marine Reserve’ or
- Try something even more adventurous – Canyoning or even a Sky Dive or
- A more leisurely walk to one of the lovely golden beaches for lunch and a swim.
DAY TWO ITINERARY
- Any one of the above that you didn’t do on day one or
- Water taxi, walk or kayak another section of the Abel Tasman National Park Coastal Track for example, Abel Tasman Kayaks ‘Soul Food’ or
- Enjoy the wonderful and very interesting Abel Tasman Eco Tour, a truly special way to see the Abel Tasman
DAY THREE ITINERARY
- Visit Ngarua Caves and see the extinct Moa
- Catch your own salmon for lunch or dinner at Anatoki Salmon Farm. or
- Take a winery tour and have a relaxing lunch enjoying our local cuisine, and
- Then take a scenic drive and visit the wide range of arts and crafts.
Abel Tasman National Park
Click on the map to enlarge it. Opens in a new window.